TITLE: Computer Vision – Optimization Engineer – CoreML, WinML, SNPE
LOCATION: Camas, WA OR Newark, CA
PAY: Target pay for this role is 135,000 – 180,000 but may vary based on experience and location.
- ProFocus is searching for a Computer vision – optimization engineer for a direct hire/full time opportunity in either Camas, WA or Newark, CA
- This is a Mid to Senior level role with great pay and is responsible for curating annotated images in order to train machine learning algorithms. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5+ years of experience working as an engineer within Machine Learning, AI, or Computer vision
- Experience in working with WinML, CoreML, or SNPE (Or similar relevant experience)
- 3+ years of experience working with C/C++, Python, Lua, R, Matlab or a related language
- More than one finished complex, real-world CV project in role of CV developer with algorithms implementation
- Real world experience working with ONNX
- Experience in programming on the Android Platform is highly preferred
- M.S. or PH.D in Computer Vision /Machine Learning is highly preferred
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.