TITLE: Computer Vision Engineering Manager
LOCATION: Camas, WA
PAY: Target pay for this role is $160,000 – 250,000 but may vary based on experience.
- Want to be part of this team of collaboration innovators? We are looking for an experienced Manager to lead a talented team of developers and ML researchers focused on making video collaboration an amazing experience and the software you create will be used by thousands of people every day.
- Lead Implementation of custom services, applications, and device management features.
- Lead Implementation of new and unique features that will differentiate the product.
- Ensure the product software has the highest quality, performance and security.
- Drive product software architecture
- 3+ years of experience leading a team of AI/ML engineers and researchers
- Experience shipping large-scale commercial Computer Vision based embedded product
- Experience in machine learning or deep learning model training
- 3+ years experience in Machine Learning technologies and tools, such as training framework and tools (TensorFlow, Caffe, PyTorch), model compression, inference optimization.
- Programming experience on Embedded Android platforms is a plus
- Hands-on experience in development of computer vision/image processing algorithms for embedded systems.
- Proficiency in coding with C/C++, Python, Lua, R, Matlab or a related language
- M.S. in Computer Science or a related field, preferably majoring in CV, Graphics or Image Processing.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.