TITLE: Computer Vision Engineer – Imagine Process, Machine Learning
LOCATION: Camas, WA
- ProFocus is searching for a Computer Vision Engineer for a Direct Hire/Full Time position at a Awesome company in Camas, WA
- We are searching for an Experienced Computer Vision Engineer and would come with great pay and is responsible for working on very innovative technologies. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 3+ years of experience working with Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Minimum of 2 years working with Python, C++, and OpenCV
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with a focus in Machine Learning/Computer Vision or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in an enterprise sized organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in device manufacturing industry
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.