TITLE: Cloud Engineer – Azure, AWS, SQL
LOCATION: Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $115 and $125k annually but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Cloud Engineer – Azure, AWS, SQL for a full time, direct hire position in downtown Portland, OR.
- This is a Mid-level Cloud Engineer role with great pay and is responsible for optimizing some cutting edge technologies running in the cloud. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Plan, design and develop cloud-based applications, working with engineering team to implement optimal cloud-bases solutions
- Manage multiple cloud environments
- Deploy and debug cloud initiatives, using exceptionally proactive problem-solving skills
- Design RESTful Services to integrate with data providers, using JSON or XML
- Deliver work while working on an agile/Scrum team
- Champion best practices
- 3 – 5+ years of experience in architecting MS Azure
- Minimum of 1 year in AWS Solutions architecting
- Proven experience in OpenStack, Linux/UNIX, Rackspace, Docker
- 5+ years of experience of software development using Java, Python, C# or similar
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with building big data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a cross functional organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with a variety of relational databases
- Understanding of an ORM technologies
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a small but established, growing company with an excellent product that helps people succeed in business. This is an industry leader that is passionate about knowledge and the ability to share with their colleagues, partners and customers.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.