TITLE: Cloud Data Systems Engineer
LOCATION: Beaverton, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $65 and $70 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Cloud Data Systems Engineer for a 12+ month contract in Beaverton, Oregon.
- This is a Senior level Cloud Data Systems Engineer role with great pay and will assist in the design, development, and support of enterprise integration processes.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Design, build, and deploy Big Data platforms in AWS using the S3 toolkits and Python
- Develop complex SQL procedures and Python notebooks to process enterprise data
- Participate in an agile environment supporting multiple team members across departments
- Provide rotational support of existing production processes.
- 3-5+ years of experience in data engineering and cloud experience, preferably AWS on the Hadoop Stack.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large Fortune 500 company with an excellent reputation and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.