TITLE: Cloud Architect
LOCATION: REMOTE (PST OR MT TIME ZONES)
PAY: This full-time position comes with competitive salary and benefits.
- This role will help grow and strengthen the existing cloud team(s) and bring expertise to push the boundaries on what could be. With a strong knowledge of software and data security principles and practices, this critical role will work within a very collaborative and team oriented organization.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 10+ years of experience in software development with expertise in C# and .NET 2.0+
- 3+ years in Azure infrastructure
- Experience building high-performance Web APIs using REST or RPC-based patterns
- Familiarity with web-based, client-side UI development
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps
- Experience in Agile environments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- College degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Information Systems
- Cloud certifications
- Previous work experience in highly regulated industries
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a family-owned and growing company with an excellent reputation for leading by their core values. They are creating a cutting-edge system that powers thousands of satisfied users.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.