LOCATION: Woodinville, WA
PAY: Target pay for this role is $200,000 – 270,000 but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a CIO/CTO for a great opportunity in Woodinville, WA
- This is an executive role with great pay and is responsible for developing and maintaining the technology vision, drive organizational strategy, and manage the technology goals. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Develop and maintain our clients technology vision and strategy in collaboration with the senior Leadership, business divisional leaders, and technology team members
- Drive organizational strategy for technology, such as the split between division business unit teams and shared technology teams
- Manage the technology goals in each divisional business unit and in any shared technology service
- 10+ years of experience in Senior Management Role within Web Development and E-Commerce
- 10+ years of practical technical experience in ERP, Network Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Progressive experience as a leader in enterprise scale experience leading cutting edge/disruptive startups with successful entrance to market
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- Experience in product or program management identifying customer requirements, defining solutions and introducing them to market
- Strong collaboration skills, with the ability to work well across many stakeholders and influence decisions and actions as an individual contributor
- Developing and running web products in a live operations environment
- Developing and running high-availability, large-scale backend services
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Handling consumer privacy, security, PCI and GDPR
- Following and rationally advocating for the use of emerging technologies and understanding trade-off
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
- Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.