TITLE: CI/CD Focused Engineer
LOCATION: REMOTE (working PST hours)
PAY: Target pay for this role is $75 per hour and can vary up or down based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for dynamic Engineers for two (2) 6-month W-2 contract with competitive benefits and intention to convert to full-time.
- This role will be critical in helping our client deliver value faster, in smaller increments by advancing their continuous delivery processes.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience that includes developing and testing mobile application.
- Cloud development experience in AWS. A bonus if you also have GCP experience.
- Ability and genuine desire to mentor and can achieve buy-in from peers to implement new processes.
- Experience in integrating test plans within and across mobile and web apps with focus on functional, business, complex scenarios, high impact projects, usability, and accessibility performance, resiliency, and setting up scalable infrastructures.
- Experience creating end-to-end integration automation (API and UI) within complex organizations.
- Experience designing and developing automated solutions on cloud computing infrastructures (AWS and GCP) to help guarantee system stability.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is dedicated to transforming health care by making the health care system more economically sustainable and efficient for people and their families.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Email us at [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.