TITLE: CI/CD Build Engineer – Experience setting up build system for Embedded Linux or Android platform
LOCATION: Newark. CA
PAY: Target pay for this role may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a CI/CD Build Engineer with Embedded Linux or Android platform experience for a direct hire role in Newark, CA
- This is an Experienced/Senior level Build Engineer role with great compensation and is responsible for ensuring a tight integration of automation. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Setup build environments and pipelines in Jenkins
- Implement features of automation/tools
- Understand Build processes for Android, Yocto and develop optimized build pipelines
- Help the teams achieve a high standard of DevOps
- 5+ years’ experience setting up Jenkins build pipeline
- 4+ years’ experience with Git, Gerrit and/or GitHub, including writing Git Hooks and resolving merge conflicts
- Strong scripting experience on Linux-like Shells (bash) and Python
- Hands-on experience with build tools such as make, ant and Gradle
- Experience using languages such as JAVA, C, C++ node.js
- Familiar with Linux administration
- Familiar with deploying services such as Lambda, containers (k8, docker), etc.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large company with an excellent culture and several opportunities to work on a product used by millions.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.