Change, Release & Configuration Management Coordinator
ProFocus is searching for a Change, Release & Configuration Management Coordinator for a 6 month contract to hire opportunity in Portland, OR.
- Position entails: Responsible for day-to-day management of the following areas: Change Management, Release Management, Configuration Management in accordance with IT policies, procedures, and standards, to ensure that business results are accomplished as specified.
- Target pay for the Change, Release & Configuration Management Coordinator is $40 per hour
- Portland, OR
- Demonstrated ability to lead effective meetings, track tasks and issues, coordinate documentation, and track changes in support of disaster recovery plans and problem resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems, mediate issues, develop solutions, and implement a course of action including demonstrated ability to facilitate conflict resolution and negotiations.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with end users, team members, co-workers, vendors and management.
- Ability to consistently organize/manage/gather changes and releases. Is capable of leading small projects related Change and Release Management.
- Must be highly organized and have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience with Remedy ticketing software
- Ability to work effectively with other team members and under the direction of senior team members.
- Ability to take direction from others in analyzing and solving program and system issues and problems.
- Ability to analyze and diagnose minor Change, Release, Configuration and Implementation problems.
- An Understanding of Change Management, ITIL
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.