TITLE: Change Management and Sales Effectiveness Lead
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Change Management and Sales Effectiveness Lead role is $55-$60 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Change Management and Sales Effectiveness Lead for a 3+ month contract to hire position in downtown Portland. This is a mid to senior level Change Management and Sales Effectiveness Lead position that will lead front line sales and leadership development programs to advance solution selling and leadership behavior attributes in alignment with best in class programs and learning approaches. Provide learning and development thought leadership and strategic planning related to building change readiness and leadership capability in support of evolving a solution sales organization.
- Experience in change management principles, tools and processes (Prosci preferred).
- Ability to influence and motivate sales leadership and front-line sales to evolve solution sales and leadership behavior attributes to achieve high performing work teams
- Prior experience in assessing organizational needs, conducting problem analysis and implementing practical business and learning and development solutions
- Ability to monitor, evaluate and report the effectiveness of learning and development programs and provide thought leadership on opportunities to influence cross-functional business imperatives through high performing work teams
- Prior experience building and implementing leadership and coaching programs; experience in applying leadership coaching skills with executive leadership
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an enterprise company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.