TITLE: Business Systems Analyst
LOCATION: Vancouver, WA
PAY: Target pay for this role is $80,000 – 100,000 but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Business Systems Analyst for a Permanent/Full Time role at a Vancouver, WA
- This is a Mid to Senior level Analyst role with great pay and is responsible for aligning information systems to support the business’s objectives. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Perform analysis and designs systems to leverage information systems to accomplish business objectives
- Work with business customers to identify current state processes and systems, solicit and manage new requirements providing creation of future state process or systems
- Partner with business customers to make sound decisions
- Develop process documentation, test scripts, requirements. Maintain user guides, knowledge base and other documentation regarding systems and business process
- 5+ years of experience in Business System Analyst Roles
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Technology, or Equivalent Degree
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Familiarity with API’s, web services and/or Micro services
- Experienced in Agile Scrum and Waterfall Project Methodologies.
- Experience with Master Data Management, Data Warehousing and BI Technologies.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.