TITLE: Business Systems Analyst Lead
LOCATION: Portland, OR
- ProFocus is searching for a Business Systems Analyst Lead for a full time position in beautiful, Portland, OR!
- This is a Senior-level Business Systems Analyst Lead role, responsible for providing business systems analysis, training staff, leading scrum, and collaborating with various stakeholders to lead the charge on finding solutions. Please email us your resume so we can discuss!
- Compile and analyze data, working independently
- Lead Agile ceremonies for dev teams, including daily scrum and sprint planning.
- Train team members and create templates for new requirements
- Create and maintain accurate systems documentation
- Perform QA on processes and reports that have been built by developers; improve QA process and documentation.
- Prioritize competing objectives and coordinate tasks between BSA team and other departments.
- Convey appropriate level of detail effectively to all levels of the organization including non-technical staff
- 5+ years of experience in business systems analysis
- Minimum of 4 years of researching technical issues and creating solutions, working directly with developers
- Ability to research problems and design solutions, considering data flow and systems functions
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence team members and various stakeholders
- Have proven experience with Agile/Scrum Methodologies and Microsoft SQL Server
- Must work well in an environment with diverse individuals and groups
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in an enterprise organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in healthcare/ insurance sector
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large and established company with an excellent reputation of helping people. If you want to work in an environment where diversity, equity and inclusion and are at the forefront of culture, this may be a great opportunity for you!
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.