TITLE: Business Intelligence Analyst with Finance background, experience in GL reporting, T-SQL/SQL coding language, and Microsoft SQL Server reporting services
PAY: Target pay for this role is $45-60 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Business Intelligence Analyst with Finance background, experience in GL reporting, T-SQL/SQL coding language, and Microsoft SQL Server reporting services for a 6-month W-2 contract with competitive benefits with our client in Oregon.
- This is a Senior level Business Intelligence Analyst role with great pay
This effort is primarily a general ledger chart of account change with mapping to new accounts and adding additional dimensional data. The work will span across MS Reporting services, MS Excel, and SAS BI solutions.
- Reporting Services will require SQL code to be updated to bring in new data elements to existing reporting solutions and may include updating parameters in support of filtering on the new account numbers and cost centers.
- Excel based reporting will require modification to pivot table style reports based on an existing analysis services multi-dimensional cube.
- SAS will require verification of the modified LASR (semantic layer) solutions for Visual Analytics and updating access to supporting GL tables in EG.
- The BIA will be primary on both unit and system testing of each solution and communicating results to our partners for final acceptance testing.
The development cycle will conclude with the deployment of all solutions to the production environment.
- 3 years T-SQL/SQL coding language, and Microsoft SQL Server reporting services, Finance background, experience in GL reporting
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field or demonstrate equivalent experience
- SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Enterprise Guide
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a mid-sized company with a passion for helping their customers.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.