TITLE: Business Intelligence Analyst
LOCATION: Portland, OR
- ProFocus is searching for a Business Analyst II for a full time position at a nonprofit in Portland, OR.
- This is a BI Analyst role with a great healthcare organization. Responsible for collaborating with SMEs and Healthcare Analysts to identify opportunities for building repeatable data product. Gather requirements and design solutions. Please email us your resume so we can discuss!
- This position is responsible for producing analysis of health outcomes, quality of care, financial analysis, and health care utilization studies by designing and creating state of the art Tableau data visualizations and by automating data pipelines and analysis.
- Minimum 3 years’ business intelligence experience; experience should include some or all of the following:
o Creating Tableau Visualizations
o Building advanced statistical models
o Machine Learning
o Clustering Algorithms
o Statistical software packages, such as Python, R or SAS
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or demonstrate at least 3 years of equivalent experience
- Experience working in an enterprise organization
- Previous work experience in healthcare or insurance
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large and established organization with an excellent people-focused culture and generous benefit package. If you want to help a local nonprofit achieve success, we’d love to hear from you!
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.