TITLE: Business Analyst
LOCATION: Vancouver, Washington
PAY: Target pay for this role is $60 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a seasoned Business Analyst with experience in UCaaS/telephony projects for a 6+ month W-2 contract with benefits with our client in Vancouver, Washington.
- This is a mid-senior level Analyst position that will make an impact nationally. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have experience with UCaaS upgrades
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in an enterprise organization
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a privately owned company with an excellent reputation and great culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.