Supply Chain Business Analyst
ProFocus is searching for a Supply Chain Business Analyst for a 6+ month contract assignment. This is a senior level role with great pay on the Supply Chain Technology group who is seeking an outstanding individual with a passion for innovation, data and analytics. This position will work to deliver A+ analysis skills, game-changing creativity, expert know-how and respectful mentoring. You must be willing to learn and embrace a strong understanding of business processes and how they are supported with data, analytics and decision support software
- Portland, OR
- Target pay for the Supply Chain Business Analyst role is between $55-$65 per hour.
- Provide effective communication and partnership with leadership and project managers.
- Work directly with product owners and developers to deliver the right data at the right time
- Help drive the data & analytics roadmap at Our Client
- Relationship and backlog management with Supply Chain stakeholders
- Participate in requirements gathering for new reporting requests; provide functional specifications to meet those requests.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.