TITLE: Business Analyst Lead
LOCATION: Lake Oswego, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $100K and $115K annually, but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Business Analyst Lead for a full-time position at a Marketing firm in Lake Oswego, OR.
- This is a Lead-level Business Analyst role with competitive pay and is responsible for utilizing agile development processes in a software development environment, to develop standards and processes to improve business.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Lead and mentor entry-level business analysts, providing instruction and modelling best practices
- Research, model and implement the use of business analysis techniques, tools and operating guidelines
- Facilitate and lead meetings with business stakeholders to gather, discuss and prioritize
- Assist in the construction of an enterprise data dictionary as part of a master data management strategy. Assist in the development of reporting on development capacity, velocity and work in progress tasks
- Coordinate successfully with the Operations Development team to identify potential improvements in products through data analysis and produce reports for leadership on product impact
- Confidently present reporting to C-Suite executives, software engineers and various other stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in Business Analysis required
- Minimum of 2+ years in a lead, either in a project mentoring role or directly managing staff
- Strong experience with Business Process Modeling tools and their use in rapid application development
- Must possess strong and varied communication skills; must be able to confidently present to C-Suite executives and describe requirement details to software engineers
- Have proven experience with agile development process and other project management methodologies
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or a related field preferred
- Business Analysis certification (IIBA or PBA-PMI) a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large and growing, digital marketing company with an excellent culture. This company has experienced year over year growth and rewards innovation, participation and growth. If you enjoy mentoring others and directly influencing business outcomes for your team, and the company at large, this may be a great opportunity for you!
- Client’s Benefits: Employer-paid medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and life insurance, Volunteer Time Off, PTO
- Other Perks: Catered meals, a vast array of snacks and employer-sponsored events for employees. A fun, start-up culture within a growth-focused environment!
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.