TITLE: Business Analyst – EDI and SAP
LOCATION: Portland, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is $50 and can vary/fluctuate based on experience. This is a W-2 contract with competitive benefits and the potential to convert to full-time.
- ProFocus is searching for a Business Analyst who has experience with bridging the gap between SAP/EDI technical expertise and business process knowledge by working closely with business process owners and SAP functional teams to identify and analyze EDI requirements, implement appropriate EDI designs, participate in enhancement projects, and provide on-going production EDI support.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5+ years professional experience as an analyst including EDI processes and tools
- Experience in EDI transactions (not all required): 214, 315, 317, 810, 812, 820, 824, 828, 832, 846, 850, 855, 856, 860, 865, 869, 940, 944, 945
- Full cycle ERP implementation experience
- SAP/s AFS (Apparel & Footwear Solution) experience is not required, but a strong nice to have
- Effective communication skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to work well with others
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large Fortune 500 company with an excellent reputation and culture.
· Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
· Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
· Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
· Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected]. Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected] Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.