TITLE: Data Engineer
LOCATION: Hybrid (Beaverton, Oregon)
PAY: Target salary for this role is $110,000 – 120,000+ with competitive benefits and varies based on experience
ENGAGEMENT TYPE: Direct Hire
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- This is a Data Engineer role that has experience with Azure Analysis Services and Power BI.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 3-5+ years of experience in data engineering required that includes data visualization, ideally with Power BI
- Solid Power BI and SQL Server experience
- Knowledge and experience of relational and dimensional modeling, data warehousing concepts, and methodologies.
- Strong in writing T-SQL, DAX and ideally combined with writing Python, R, PowerShell or Java
- Effective customer service with a highly analytical mindset
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in an enterprise/cross functional organization is ideal but not required
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment – we do not sponsor work visas
- Please NO Third Party Applicants
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large Fortune 500 company with an excellent reputation and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus is a five-time award winner for Best in Staffing for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.