TITLE: BI Analyst
LOCATION: NE Portland (near PDX)
PAY: Target pay for this role is $35.00-$45.00 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Mid-Level BI and Repoorting Analyst / Developer for a long term opportunity with our client in NE Portland
- 3+ years of experience in systems administration and analysis specifically in large corporate software systems where scripting and light code modification was regularly a task/responsibility.
- Must have a strong understanding of SQL and Databases, and experience using Power BI, SSIS, and or Tableau
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a medium sized national company with HQ in Portland, and a great place to work.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.