TITLE: Senior BackEnd Engineer
PAY: Competitive salary based on experience and location. Package includes incredible benefits.
ProFocus is searching for a Senior BackEnd Engineer with 5+ years of programming experience using GO, Python or Ruby and MySQL for a Direct Hire role. This team is 100% Remote. This is role is responsible for driving the architecture of the backend, designing, developing and maintaining APIs and maintaining and scaling infrastructure on AWS. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5+ years programming
- Previously held a senior position on an engineering team
- Fluency in Go and MySQL
- Will consider Python or Ruby
- Hands on experience managing infrastructure on AWS
- SAAS experience a bonus
- Experience working in a SaaS organization preferred.
- Previous work experience in the creative industry a nice to have.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a start-up who is already delighting our customers.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.