TITLE: Backend Engineer – Java, Spring Boot, AWS
LOCATION: Portland, Los Angeles, San Diego
PAY: Target pay for this role is 100,000 – 165,000 + Equity but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Backend Engineer for a full time/direct hire role
- This is a Mid to Senior level engineer role with great pay and is responsible for Implementing new features and developing complex, distributed cloud based solutions. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 3+ years of experience in Object Oriented Programming
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Java Development (Preferably 8+)
- Experienced in working with Microservices
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with AWS and Spring Boot
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a Large and Cross functional organization
- Exposure or Knowledge of RDS, DynamoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, or similiar
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large and fast growing company with an excellent reputation and culture
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.