TITLE: Azure SysOps Engineer
PAY: Target salary for this full-time position is $95,000 and is flexible based on experience. Very competitive benefits included.
- This role will help develop new features, identify and resolve issues, automate and improve repetitive processes, and work closely with the development team to address operational needs.
- This team values critical thinking, creative solutions and the ability to passionately work together on greenfield technology projects.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 2+ years of experience with Azure
- Ability to create build and release pipelines
- Software development background
- Experience with system health monitoring, automating testing, conducting failure mode analysis in complex distributed systems and infrastructure as code creation
- Attention to detail with strong communication skills
- Experience working in a collaborative and team oriented organization
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Azure certifications
- Previous work experience in highly regulated industries
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a family-owned and growing company with an excellent reputation for leading by their core values. They are creating a cutting-edge system that powers thousands of satisfied users.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.