TITLE: Azure Security Engineer
Requiring skills in ARM, Terraform and Azure security
PAY: Target pay for this role may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for 2 Azure Security Engineers with application migration experience using ARM and Terraform for a short term engagement 3-6 months, 100% remote.
- This is a Senior level Azure Security Engineering role with great pay and is responsible for:
- Implementing basic policies across resource types to enforce controls like logging, data encryption at rest and in transit, firewalls, etc.
- Remediating security findings for the Azure fabric and resources
- Clean up individual RBAC assignments (move toward AD groups)
- Support migration of an application from vendor to client public cloud
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- App migration
- Cloud engineering (focus on Azure and security)
- Strong network and infrastructure security knowledge
- Infrastructure as Code (ARM and Terraform)
- Application migration, creating best practices to maintain consistency across organization
- Azure cloud security, strong network and infrastructure security knowledge
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with Terraform, ARM, TCP/IP
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is one of the largest organizations in Portland with an excellent reputation and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.