TITLE: Applications Manager
LOCATION: REMOTE/ideally, within driving distance of one of company’s office locations: Anchorage, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, Washington DC, Boise, Minneapolis, Portland, Salt Lake City, Seattle
PAY: Target salary for this role is $130,000 with very competitive, comprehensive benefits. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a senior technologist who will be hands-on in defining, enhancing and delivering our client’s software and data platform.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5+ years relevant professional experience designing and managing mission-critical software systems
- Experience with leading projects and managing a team of up to 5 people
- Successful experience in managing data integrations in support of business workflows and analytics objectives
- Experience with cloud-based systems – ideally, Azure
- Experience with SQL server, online SQL server services and writing SQL queries
- Experience with diagnostic tools such as Fiddler and application logs
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with ability to present, educate, lead and collaborate
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client has an excellent reputation and is invested in a variety of technical projects to enhance their ability to deliver for their clients.
· Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
· Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
· Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
· Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected] Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected] Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.