TITLE: Android Developer – Kotlin
LOCATION: Portland, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is $70 per hour but may vary based on experience.
ProFocus is searching for Sr. Android Developers for a 6-month contract to hire opportunity in Portland, OR.
- Mid to senior level experience Android mobile development experience
- Strong experience with Kotlin
- Code is king mindset – must have a clean and efficient approach to your coding
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
NICE TO HAVE:
- eCommerce experience
- large enterprise experience
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Fortune 500 company with an excellent reputation and culture. In this role, they fully embrace work/life balance. Focused on freedom and autonomy, your work will have an immediate and visible impact on a nationwide level.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.