TITLE: Android Designer
LOCATION: Remote (Must be able to work PST hours)
Candidate must be located in the mainland North or South America
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $60 and $90+ per hour but may vary based on experience.
ProFocus is searching for an Android Designer for a 4-6+ month contract. This is a fully remote position. This is an experienced level Android UX Designer role with great pay and is responsible for helping client with project to rewrite portions of android app with web-technologies.
Work with developers to provide consistent design feedback as they rewrite the android app and as they continuously deliver rewritten functionality.
- 2+ years UX Design with Android platform
- Hands-on web design experience (HTML/CSS).
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a growing tech company in the Education space. They have an exceptional reputation and culture and are passionate about their mission.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.