TITLE: Analytics Solutions Architect – SAS Visual Analytics
LOCATION: Salem OR – Remote until further notice
PAY: Target pay for this role may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an Analytics Solutions Architect – SAS Visual Analytics
- This is a Senior level role with great pay and benefits and is responsible for helping to steer the company toward being a data-driven organization, you will architect and administer the SAS business intelligence environment and steward the migration from legacy reporting system into SAS Visual Analytics. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
The analytics and data department currently employs a fleet of software vessels to help us reach our data goals, including R, Python, SQL Server, and Oracle, and we are seeking an analytics solutions architect who will captain the SAS ship.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement analytics and data enterprise solutions to meet current and future business needs.
- Define requirements and architect technical implementations to meet those needs appropriately.
- For each prospective solution, establish objectives, identify target areas for implementation, prepare action plans, clearly determine resource requirements, identify barriers and risks, memorialize the plan in a document
- Administer SAS platform, including helping to create and maintain SAS VA LASR tables, user access and permissioning, rolling out upgrades and patches, and ensuring that production jobs run timely.
- For SAS and for other relevant analytics and data platforms, monitor resource utilization, tune system and applications to optimal performance, and prepare application environments as necessary for implementation, including administration and support as needed.
- Create, implement, and document frameworks, shared libraries, and other foundational components that support technical architecture.
- Perform technical troubleshooting, resolving issues in a timely manner and communicating status to colleagues, customers, and vendors.
- Track and report on problem status in a timely manner to Supervisor, to the Data Engineering team, the Business Intelligence team, and to Functional Partners.
- Manage transition and engage other technical teams to facilitate assumption of long-term support, maintenance, and development of implemented enterprise solutions.
- Support technology solution transition by providing training and documentation to other technical staff and business partners as necessary.
- Five or more years of information systems experience in multiple disciplines demonstrating the ability to design and implement new system infrastructures and applications is preferred, with specific experiences administering SAS and SAS VA platforms.
- A bachelor’s, associate’s degree, or other technical degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field is preferred.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an established and growing company with awesome benefits, and great people who are mission-driven to enhance the lives of others.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.